What’s up friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes internet site. If you are looking for yummy Mustard Arugula and Mushroom Pasta recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Mustard Arugula and Mushroom Pasta recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mustard arugula and mushroom pasta recipe. To cook mustard arugula and mushroom pasta you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a delicious Mustard Arugula and Mushroom Pasta:
- Prepare 200 grams of Pasta.
- Prepare 10 of Arugula (large leaves), as desired.
- Use 1/2 of Onion.
- Provide 40 grams of Bacon.
- Use 2 of Shiitake mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 of packet Shimeji mushrooms.
- Provide 1/2 of pack Maitake mushrooms.
- Take 1 of King oyster mushroom.
- You need 10 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of -1 1/2 tablespoon Dashida (or dashi stock granules).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Grainy mustard.
- Take 1 of Black pepper (to taste).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Mustard Arugula and Mushroom Pasta:
- Boil a large amount of salted water in a pot. Once it comes to a boil, boil the pasta (according to the package directions)..
- While the pasta boils, melt the butter in a frying pan and add the onions cut into easy-to-eat pieces, bacon, and mushrooms and stir-fry..
- Once cooked through, add the Korean dashida and grainy mustard. Add the boiled pasta and toss to coat. Turn off the heat. Add the arugula and transfer to a plate..
- Sprinkle a generous amount of black pepper and serve. My husband loves it with grated cheese on top. Make it as you like..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Mustard Arugula and Mushroom Pasta makes your day cheerful.