What’s up guys, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are searching for complete Citrus Chicken Burrito recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Citrus Chicken Burrito recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to citrus chicken burrito recipe. You can cook citrus chicken burrito using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy Citrus Chicken Burrito:
- Get 1 1/2 of lbs. Chicken Breasts, boneless/skinless.
- Get 1 Tbs. of Lime Zest.
- Provide 1 of Lime, juiced.
- Use 1 Tbs. of Orange Zest.
- Take 1 of Orange, juiced.
- You need 1/4 C. of Honey.
- Get 1 of Jalapeño, deseeded & minced.
- Use 1/3 C. of Onion, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Garlic, minced.
- Use of Salt / Pepper.
- You need 2 Tbs. of Water.
- Take 1 tsp. of Cornstarch.
- You need 6 of Tortillas.
- Prepare 1 1/2 C. of Canned Cannellini Beans, rinsed.
- Use 1 1/2 C. of Tomato, diced.
- Use 1 1/2 C. of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Citrus Chicken Burrito:
- Trim any visible fat from the chicken. Place the chicken in the slow cooker. Sprinkle some salt and pepper on top of the chicken..
- In a small bowl, mix together lime zest, lime juice, orange zest, orange juice, honey, jalapeño, onion & garlic. Then pour this mixture over the chicken..
- Cover and cook on low for 5 hours. While chicken is in slow cooker, shred chicken. In a small dish, mix together water and cornstarch. Then add cornstarch slurry to the chicken in the slow cooker. Mix well..
- Cover and cook on low for another hour. When done, lay out 6 tortillas. On each put ¼ C. beans, then divide the chicken among each tortilla. On top of chicken, top each with ¼ C. tomato and then ¼ C. cheese. Roll up and enjoy!!.
Topped with pico de gallo, chipotle crema, guacamole, soured cream and cheese, guests won't be dissapointed. These burritos are crispy on the outside, with shredded, creamy chicken on the inside. Many years later, my husband and I still stop by that restaurant to satisfy the craving. Check out their menu for some delicious Taco. Lunch, dinner, groceries, office supplies, or anything else: Postmates.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Citrus Chicken Burrito turns your day joyful.