What’s up friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes blog. If you are looking for yummy Pork chops with apples and green beans recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Pork chops with apples and green beans recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork chops with apples and green beans recipe. To cook pork chops with apples and green beans you need 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a remarkably good Pork chops with apples and green beans:
- Prepare 9 of pork chops boneless.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Get 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Provide of I can't believe its not butter spray optional.
- You need of Ground sage.
- Provide of Thyme.
- You need of Sea salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Use of Garlic powder.
- Get of Frozen whole green beans.
- Get of Drizzle of olive oil.
- Get of Sea salt.
- Take of Black pepper.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Get of Minced garlic.
- Use 8 of fuji apples peeled cored and sliced.
- Provide 1/4 cup of real butter.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of dark brown sugar.
- Take 1/4 cup of white suger.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- Take 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Get 2 tablespoons of pure maple syrup.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Pork chops with apples and green beans:
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees and line a large baking sheet with foil.
- Sprinkle on salt, sage, thyme pepper and garlic powder on both side of pork chops and spray with a little I can't believe its not butter after seasoning each side.
- In a large skillet on medium high heat add 1 tablespoon butter and olive oil and brown pork chops on both sides.
- Put browned pork chops on baking sheet and add green beans on one side and sprinkle on garlic powder, minced garlic, salt, pepper and lightly drizzle a little olive oil on and spray with a few sprays of i can't believe its not butter then mix up..
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- In a large skillet add and melt butter then add in cinnamon, nutmeg, brown sugar, white sugar and lemon juice and then add in apples and throughly coat apples. Cook on medium high heat stirring often and till apples are soft and sauce thickens about 20 to 25 minutes then stir in maple syrup and serve with baked pork chops and green beans.
All Reviews for Pork Chops, Apples, and Greens. This pork chops with apples and onions dish is a deliciously light and flavorful meal that's perfect for Fall. Sheet Pan Pork Chops, Potatoes, and Green BeansSlender Kitchen. Balsamic Glazed Pork with Apples, Green Beans, and CarrotsSkinny Ms. Dijon mustard, dried rosemary, freshly ground black pepper, low.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Pork chops with apples and green beans makes your day joyful.