Hello guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are looking for pleasing Goat cheese turkey lasagna recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Goat cheese turkey lasagna recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to goat cheese turkey lasagna recipe. You can cook goat cheese turkey lasagna using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a appetizing Goat cheese turkey lasagna:
- Provide 1 lb of ground turkey 85 / 15.
- Get 2 (24 oz) of jars rao's homemade marinara sauce.
- Prepare 1 (6 oz) of can tomato paste I use Italian style.
- Get 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Use 1 teaspoon of white sugar.
- Get 2 teaspoons of dried basil.
- Use 3 (4 oz) of containers of goat cheese crumbles.
- Use 1 (12 oz) of container of whipped cream cheese.
- Take 1 teaspoons of course sea salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Get 2 tablespoons of dried parsley.
- Take 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1/3 cup of whole milk.
- Use 12 of no boil lasagna noodles.
- Get 18 slices of sargento mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese for topping.
- Get of About 2 teaspoons dried parsley for topping.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Goat cheese turkey lasagna:
- In a large skillet on medium high heat cook and mince up ground turkey till done then drain. Return back to skillet and stir in garlic, basil, sugar, tomato paste and both jars of sauce and heat up till bubbling then reduce heat to low and simmer for about 20 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix goat cheese, whipped cream cheese, egg, grated Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, milk and parsley together.
- Lightly spray a 10×13 ×3 inch baking dish with cooking oil I use olive oil.
- Spread about 1 1/2 cups meat sauce in bottom.
- Lay 4 noodles in bottom side by side.
- Cover noodles with about 1 cup of the goat cheese mixture.
- Add 6 cheese slices in rows.
- Then 1 1/2 cups meat sauce repeat layers two more times ending with meat sauce.
- Sprinkle on shredded Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Bake for 1 hour covered tightly with foil. I'll lightly spray the foil with cooking spray so the cheese doesn't stick.
- Then bake for 15 more minutes with foil cover off.
- Let rest for 10 minutes then enjoy with garlic bread and or salad..
Even my middle one, who claims to. We tend to eat lighter dishes during the warmer months, and I find that of late I am enjoying more and more meatless meals such as this one. This lasagna contains two of my favorite ingredients, goat cheese and spinach, and typifies my appreciation for. This pan has it all: rich, creamy goat cheese sauce, earthy mushrooms, and a zesty lemon and basil topping. It's showy and memorable, fitting for a weekend Or to freeze leftovers, cut the lasagna into single servings and freeze each in separate freezer-safe containers or wrapped in plastic wrap.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Goat cheese turkey lasagna turns your day cheerful.