What’s up guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for interesting Sweet potato brownies recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Sweet potato brownies recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato brownies recipe. You can cook sweet potato brownies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty Sweet potato brownies:
- Use 500 g of sweet potato.
- Prepare 12 of medjool dates.
- You need 6 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 100 g of almonds, finely ground.
- Use 2 tbsp of coconut oil, melted.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Use 100 g of oats, ground.
- Get 6 tbsp of raw cacao powder.
- Use 1 packet of mini chocolate buttons.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Sweet potato brownies:
- Preheat oven to 180..
- Peel sweet potatoes and microwave the chunks until soft..
- Add the chunks to a food processor along with the pitted dates..
- Stir all remaining ingredients apart from the buttons together in a large bowl. Add in the potato/date mixture and stir well..
- Put into a lined baking dish. Cook for 45 minutes. If a fork does not come out clean it may need a few minutes more..
- Pop your buttons on top after the brownie has been cooking for 10 minutes. It should be warm enough to still melt them slightly..
- Cut when completely cool..
You might be confused about how sweet potatoes could play a role in a homemade brownie recipe. Do they make the brownies taste like vegetables? These Sweet Potato Brownies are seriously indulgent, rich and fudgy and super easy to make. They're also very nutritious and perfectly satisfying! This sweet potato brownies recipe is simple and easy to make.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Sweet potato brownies turns your day cheerful.