Hello guys, back with us in the most complete receipes internet site. If you are looking for yummy SugarFree Ragi Cookies with Mixed Lentil soup recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent SugarFree Ragi Cookies with Mixed Lentil soup recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sugarfree ragi cookies with mixed lentil soup recipe. You can have sugarfree ragi cookies with mixed lentil soup using 23 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a delicious SugarFree Ragi Cookies with Mixed Lentil soup:
- Get of Sugarfree Ragi cookies.
- You need 1 cup of ragi flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of dry dates flour.
- Get 3/4 cup of melted butter, ghee, coconut oil.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Use of Milk as required.
- Take of Mixed Lentil soup.
- Get 2 cups of vegetable stock.
- Use 2-3 tablespoons of split red lentil, masoor dal.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of split pigeon peas, toor dal.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of split green gram, moong dal.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of crushed garlic.
- Get 2-3 tablespoons of finely chopped onion.
- Take 2 teaspoon of oil.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of butter.
- Get 1 teaspoon of chilli paste.
- Use 2-3 drops of Tabasco sauce.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of black or white pepper powder.
- Get of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Coriander leaves for garnish.
- Take 1 teaspoon of tender part of coriander stems.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking SugarFree Ragi Cookies with Mixed Lentil soup:
- In a large mixing bowl add the ragi flour, dates powder, salt and baking powder and mix well with a whisk..
- Add the melted butter and mix till the mixture is even..
- Add milk teaspoon by teaspoon to bring everything together, you can also use banana paste in place of milk..
- Divide the dough in equal portions and make small lemon size balls, slightly press them with a fork or back of a bottle cap..
- Place in a lined baking tray, an inch apart from each other..
- Bake in a preheated oven @180 degree C for 20 minutes. Until then you can prepare for the lentil soup..
- For vegetable stock; in a pressure cooker add 2 cups water and add rough chop potatoes, coriander stalk, stems of cauliflower, broccoli, some leaves of cabbage, 4-5 carrot pieces, 2-3 beans pieces and cook till 1 whistle, strain, and use in various recipes. Can be stored in refridgerator upto 15 days.
- Wash and soak mixed dal for 20 minutes. Pressure cook until 2 whistles or until soft and mushy..
- Heat oil and butter in a pan.
- Add crushed garlic and saute until light brown.
- Add fine chop onion and saute until golden colour.
- Add mashed dal and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the vegetable stock. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add chilli sauce and fine chop coriander stalks.
- Cook till 1 boil, add lemon juice. Switch off flame.
- Serve with slice of lemon and coriander leaves.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your SugarFree Ragi Cookies with Mixed Lentil soup makes your day joyful.