Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are looking for yummy Custard pastry recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Custard pastry recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to custard pastry recipe. To make custard pastry you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Custard pastry:
- Get 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Provide 1 cup of custard powder.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of sugar Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of vanila essence.
- Take 1 cup of milk.
- Use 1 of medium size chocolate compound.
- Use 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need Pinch of salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Custard pastry:
- Firstly in a mixing bowl add maida, powdered sugar,pich of salt, baking powder, baking soda mix it well.
- Now add milk gradually and make pouring consistency better now add 1 tsp vanila essence and pour better in cake tin and place it in preheated kadai for 30 to 35 minutes now Check it between with toothpick and gave it more few minutes for bake.
- Cut the cake in square pieces and Now melt chocolate compound with double boiler method and pour on chopped pieces.
- Enjoy in tea time with friends and family.
Make the perfect, delicious cream puff filling with this easy-to-follow pastry cream recipe. Learn how to make pastry cream from scratch at the Incredible Egg. Because of the eggs and milk you should refrigerate custard pie. Allow the cake to cool completely at room temperature, then cover the pie and refrigerate it. Pastry Cutter: I use this tool all the time.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Custard pastry makes your day joyful.