Hello guys, back with us in the most complete receipes internet site. If you are looking for pleasing Egg veg paratha (pancakes) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Egg veg paratha (pancakes) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg veg paratha (pancakes) recipe. You can have egg veg paratha (pancakes) using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a perfect Egg veg paratha (pancakes):
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Provide 2 tsp of onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coriander leaves chopped.
- Prepare 2 of green chili chopped.
- Use 1 of tomato chopped.
- You need 3 tbsp of spring onion chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of salt ya as your taste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chili powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of termaric powder.
- Take 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 5 tbsp of maida.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk ya water.
- Get of Oil for frying.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Egg veg paratha (pancakes):
- Sub sy pahly aik bowl main egg break kar ke dal kar fork sy beat kar lein.
- Phir dry spices dal dein or mix kar lein.
- Add tomato coriander leaves green chili onion spring onion mix well.
- Ab maide ko chan lein or milk dalty Huey aik thin sa batter bana lein.
- Ab ye maida or milk wala batter egg batter main dal kar achy sy mix kar lein koey lumps na rahy.
- Ab aik pan ko.low flame per rakhain or 1 tbsp oil dal kar garam kar lein or aik bary spoon sy better ko mix kar ke 2 spoon pan main spread kar dein.
- Achy sy pan main phela dein or low flame per 3 mint cook karein (1 mint ke bad pan ko hila lein 2 sy 3 bar pan ko hila dein ta ke paratha sub jaga sy achy sy cook ho jaey or paratha paltny main easy rahy).
- Jub aik side sy cook ho jaey to dosri side palat kar spetula sy press karty Huey 2 to 3 mint cook karein.
- Jub cook ho jaey to dish out kar lein or baki 2 parathy bhi isi trha ready kar lein.
- AP ketchup ke sath serve karein kids favourite breakfast ready hy.
This is then slided into the half cooked paratha pockets and cooked further. The Egg Stuffed Parathas are quite filling in itself. Preheat the same skillet over medium-high heat. Once cooked through, scrunch the paratha to release any built-up steam. Preheat a hot griddle or large skillet (cast iron is best).
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your Egg veg paratha (pancakes) turns your day joyful.