What’s up friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are searching for tasty Red lentil soup recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Red lentil soup recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red lentil soup recipe. You can cook red lentil soup using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a perfect Red lentil soup:
- Prepare 1 cup of Red lentil.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Take 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare 4-5 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 cup of Beans.
- Prepare 1 spoon of Butter.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Black pepper.
- Provide 1 cup of Cream.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon.
- Get 1 of Bay leaf.
- Use 1 of Carrot.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Red lentil soup:
- Take a cooker. Add butter in it..
- Add onion and garlic and mix well.
- Add beans, bay leaf and carrot and mix well.
- Add tomato and spices and mix well.
- Add red lentil and spices and mix well.
- Add 3 glass of water..
- Close the cooker and give it a 3-4 whistles.
- Then open the cooker ane blend well and remove bay leaf..
- Its ready. Serve hot.
I tend to follow the sun around the house each day. I used red lentils, but as you can see in the photo, the soup is actually more yellow-orange than red. Moroccan Red Lentil Soup is a comforting soup recipe. The warm, rich spices of cinnamon, coriander, cumin, paprika and tumeric mix together perfectly to create a flavorful soup. This red lentil soup recipe is both vegan and gluten-free!
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Red lentil soup turns your day joyful.