Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes site. If you are looking for yummy Easy Custard biscuits recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Easy Custard biscuits recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy custard biscuits recipe. To cook easy custard biscuits you only need 4 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a heavenly Easy Custard biscuits:
- Prepare 250 gm of soft butter.
- Get 3 of quarter cup icing sugar.
- Prepare 4 of tblsp full Custard powder.
- Use 1 & half – 2 cups of flour to make soft dough.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Easy Custard biscuits:
- Preheat oven 180 degrees. Beat butter and sugar well, add in Custard powder, beat well.. Make soft dough with flour.. Nozzle,sprinkle 100thousands.Bake 180 for 10-15 mins or till light pink.. Enjoy!.
I have also lined the counter with wax paper which is directly under the cooling rack – this is for the decorating part. Allow the biscuits to cool before decorating. Cream the butter and vanilla with a wooden spatula until soft. Take a bowl and add in the rest of the ingredients namely icing sugar, store bought plain vanilla custard powder and flour. In Australia we call cookies biscuits.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Easy Custard biscuits makes your day cheerful.