Hello friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes page. If you are looking for yummy Cinnamon Sugar, Bacon and Cheese French Toast recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Cinnamon Sugar, Bacon and Cheese French Toast recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon sugar, bacon and cheese french toast recipe. You can cook cinnamon sugar, bacon and cheese french toast using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a yummy Cinnamon Sugar, Bacon and Cheese French Toast:
- Get 8 Slices of Bread (not fresh).
- Provide 8 of eggs.
- Get 100-150 ml of Milk.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 250 g of Bacon.
- Use 250 g of Cheese.
- Provide 250 g of Sugar.
- Use 2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Take of Golden Syrup.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Cinnamon Sugar, Bacon and Cheese French Toast:
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together to make cinnamon sugar as you would for pancakes. Set aside..
- Fry bacon a a frying pan. Set aside..
- Whisk eggs and milk together. Warm a frying pan and ads a bit of oil to keep the bread from sticking..
- One slice at a time, dip the bread into the egg mixture. Place the egg soaked bread into the warm pan. Sprinkle a bit of cinnamon sugar on the side that is not touching the pan before flipping it over. Keep the heat low to allow the egg to cook and bread to brown without scorching the sugar. Flip over and remove from pan. Do this will all 8 slices..
- On the side that has NOT been sugared, place bacon and cheese. Close the sandwich with another slice of bread, sugar on the inside..
- Sprinkle more sugar on the outside on top. Flip the sandwich so that the sugar side lands flat in the frying pan. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar on the opposite side before flipping. This is to allow the outside to also brown, sugar to caramelize and the cheese to melt on the inside..
- Plate and serve with a sprinkle of cheese, and a drizzle of golden syrup..
- For a savory version simply leave out the cinnamon sugar. Serve with Tomato sauce, Sweet Chilli sauce or any other condement of choice..
Mix beaten eggs, sugar, milk, cinnamon, and salt in a large, shallow bowl. Dip bread slices into egg mixture to coat. Watch me make these cinnamon sugar french toast sticks from start to finish! Take french toast directy from the pan and place into the cinnamon sugar mixture. Toss to coat. (Work quickly so that each stick is hot going into the cinnamon sugar mixture).
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Cinnamon Sugar, Bacon and Cheese French Toast makes your day cheerful.