What’s up friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes page. If you are looking for excellent Radish Paratha recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Radish Paratha recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to radish paratha recipe. You can cook radish paratha using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a yummy Radish Paratha:
- Take 1 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 1 of radish grated.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of carrom seeds.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Take 1/4 tsp of aamchur(dry mango) powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare As needed of oil for cooking.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Radish Paratha:
- Add 1/2 spoon salt to flour and knead it with water and let it rest for 15-20 mins.
- Squeeze radish with hand as it contains lot of water Now put radish in a muslin cloth and squeeze again by twisting as this is the best technique for extracting liquid to the fullest.
- Add all the masalas to radish and prepare mixture.
- Make balls with kneaded flour and roll out parathas by filling radish mixture. Initially flatten it with hand and then use rolling pin, your mixture will never come out.
- Heat up tawa and cook parathas with oil from both sides.
- Enjoy hot parathas with pickle or curd.
Add radish juice (radish squeezed water) or plain water. Again flip the paratha and cook it for few seconds or until you get to see slightly black spots appearing. Radish paratha recipe a quick and easy paratha made with grated radish and mixed spices. I have already tried stuffed radish paratha but this version amma makes is a quick and easy. Every thing about MOOLI PARATHA RADISH PARATHA
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Radish Paratha makes your day joyful.