Hello guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes web site. If you are looking for tasty Date Puffed Rice Balls recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Date Puffed Rice Balls recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to date puffed rice balls recipe. You can have date puffed rice balls using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Date Puffed Rice Balls:
- Prepare 2 cups of dried dates.
- Provide 1/4 cup of hot water.
- Get 2 cups of puffed brown rice.
- You need 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Use 2 tablespoons of coconut.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 4 tablespoons of peanut butter.
- Use 1 scoop (32 g) of chocolate protein powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Date Puffed Rice Balls:
- Add 1 cup dates and hot water in a bowl. Set aside to rest..
- Add the other cup of dates in the food processor and blitz..
- Add the puffed rice, honey, coconut, salt, peanut butter and protein. Mix together..
- I used puffed brown rice, alternatively replace with 2 cups Rice Krispies..
- I used chocolate flavored protein powder, alternatively replace with 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder..
- Add the dates and water into the mixture. Blitz together until they are sticky and mooshy..
- Roll the mixture into balls..
- Refrigerate overnight..
Much like sandwiches in the West, onigiri is readily available in convenience stores across Japan. How to make these puffed quinoa, date & peanut butter bars. These bars are made with ingredients designed to If you tried these puffed quinoa, date & peanut butter bars or any other recipe on the blog let me know how Another option could also be to substitute the puffed quinoa with rice crispies! Our most trusted Puffed Rice Balls recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Date Puffed Rice Balls turns your day joyful.