Hello friends, back with us in the most complete receipes internet site. If you are looking for interesting Almond-Nutella Croissants Stuffed With Strawberries recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Almond-Nutella Croissants Stuffed With Strawberries recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to almond-nutella croissants stuffed with strawberries recipe. To make almond-nutella croissants stuffed with strawberries you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a appetizing Almond-Nutella Croissants Stuffed With Strawberries:
- Take 4 of Large croissants –.
- You need 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Caster sugar / superfine sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Use 1 tsp of Almond extract.
- Take 3/4 cup of Ground almonds.
- Get 4 tbsp of Unsalted butter melted.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare As needed of Pine nuts / flaked almonds- for garnish.
- Provide As needed of Nutella.
- You need As needed of Strawberries sliced.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Almond-Nutella Croissants Stuffed With Strawberries:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Cut the croissants lengthwise into halves. Keep it aside. In a small saucepan, add water, 2 tbsp of caster sugar, & the vanilla extract. Boil until the sugar completely dissolves. Remove from heat and allow it to cool slightly. In a bowl, add the ground almonds, melted butter, sugar, egg, and almond extract. Whisk together until well combined. Gently brush the frangipane over the croissants..
- Place the glazed croissants on a baking tray. Spread a spoonful of the frangipane mixture inside the croissants. Place the croissants in the oven for 10-12 minutes and bake until the top is golden brown and crisp. The inside of the croissants will be like a creamy paste. Remove the croissants from the oven and allow it to cool slightly..
- Spread a spoonful of Nutella inside the croissants and arrange the sliced strawberries inside. Garnish with almond flakes or pine nuts and serve immediately..
While this homemade Nutella croissants recipe is one of my favorites, I also have tons of other great recipes featuring this famous hazelnut spread. Thankfully I had some croissant dough left over from making Baby Cheesuses and a few other bits in the cupboards. So we had a pile of freshly baked Nutella stuffed croissants with a bulging bowl of raspberries and steaming mugs of Pact coffee (a great little company I told you about a while ago). Today's banana-nutella crepe and almond croissant breakfast is perfect for Mother's Day or for any Saturday you might find an extra couple minutes to lounge around and treat yourself. To make strawberry crepes: First, macerate strawberries.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Almond-Nutella Croissants Stuffed With Strawberries turns your day joyful.