Hello friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes page. If you are looking for yummy Puerto Rican mofongo with a twist recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Puerto Rican mofongo with a twist recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to puerto rican mofongo with a twist recipe. You can have puerto rican mofongo with a twist using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a perfect Puerto Rican mofongo with a twist:
- Take 1 packet of sazón.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of sofrito.
- Get 4 spoons of lard.
- Provide of Shredded cheese any cheese.
- Prepare 7 of green bananas.
- You need of I pack of boudain sausages.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Puerto Rican mofongo with a twist:
- Boil bananas till soft. Then peel..
- Melt lard and put into pot with the peeled bananas and mash together..
- Take casing off the sausages n cook in pan with sofrito garlic and sazón..
- Spray non stick spray inside muffin pan then put half of your mashed banana mix in the muffin pan.
- Make sure to press mix into the bottom and sides muffin pan.
- Put sausage mix next then the cheese.
- Top with the rest of the banana mix.
- Spray top with non stick spray and bake for 25 mins at 350.
- Till golden and there you have it my grandmas recipes with a modern twist.
When we think about Puerto Rico, we generally remember the beautiful beaches, the amazing sunsets, the piña colada and mofongo, which is often considered the most popular Puerto Rican dish. This traditional mofongo recipe from Puerto Rico is made with fried, mashed green plantains and seasoned with garlic and pork rinds. Plantain mofongo is thought to originate from Puerto Rico, and there are similar mashed plantain dishes from the other Spanish-speaking islands. Steak mofongo from Banana Cafe & Piano Bar in Southeast D. C. (Goran Kosanovic/For The Washington Post). "Without a doubt it is the most popular, best known, most loved Puerto Rican dish," says Von Diaz, a radio producer and writer based in New York.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Puerto Rican mofongo with a twist turns your day joyful.