Hello guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for pleasing Radish Parantha recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Radish Parantha recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to radish parantha recipe. To cook radish parantha you need 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a heavenly Radish Parantha:
- Provide 1 of Radish grated squeezed.
- Prepare 3 tsp of green Coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare 1 bowl of wheat flour dough.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of carom seeds.
- You need as needed of oil for shallow frying.
- Take 2 tsp of white butter.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Radish Parantha:
- In a bowl add radish, Coriander leaves,green chilli,salt,red chilli and carrom seeds.mix well.heat tava and take small ball from dough and roll it.fill radish mixture and roll it.now spread at tava.apply oil both the sides and cook well and golden brown and crispy.add butter and serve hot..
Add radish juice (radish squeezed water) or plain water. Again flip the paratha and cook it for few seconds or until you get to see slightly black spots appearing. Every thing about MOOLI PARATHA RADISH PARATHA Vahrehvah : Mooli paratha is a very popular dish in North India. It is a paratha made by stuffing grated radish mixed with spices.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Radish Parantha makes your day cheerful.