What’s up friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for complete Gingerbread house recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Gingerbread house recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gingerbread house recipe. To cook gingerbread house you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a appetizing Gingerbread house:
- Get 1/2 cup of salted butter.
- Use 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1/4 cup of corn syrup or molasses or maple syrup.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1 tablespoon of ground ginger.
- You need 1.5 teaspoon of ground cloves.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Provide 2 cups of flour.
- Take 2 tablespoons of water.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Gingerbread house:
- Cream salted butter, brown sugar, syrup, ground cinnamon, ground ginger, ground cloves and baking soda together with wooden spoon or electrical mixer (paddle attachment).
- Add flour and water. Beat until incorporated. Wrap and rest for 30 minutes or overnight in fridge..
- Roll 3mm thick on a floured surface. Cut your desired shapes. I cut 2 rectangles to make the roof and 2 triangles to make the front and back of the house..
- Bake in 180°C preheated oven for 15 minutes..
- Decorate with sweets, icing sugar and chocolate.
Perfect to decorate with your family for Christmas. This Christmas, look to our gingerbread house ideas for an afternoon of DIY fun. Bake a gingerbread house with our simple biscuit recipe and design template. Get the kids involved, too, and weave some magical Christmas memories. To the modern cook, making a gingerbread house may seem nearly as daunting as building a real house.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Gingerbread house turns your day joyful.