Hello guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes web site. If you are looking for pleasing Steamed Monkfish recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Steamed Monkfish recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steamed monkfish recipe. To cook steamed monkfish you need 2 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a perfect Steamed Monkfish:
- Prepare 1 of large piece Monkfish.
- Take of Greaseproof Paper.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Steamed Monkfish:
- Skin if required, wash to remove any other scales etc..
- Simply wrap in the greaseproof paper, while still wet, folding over the edges of the paper to create a pouch..
- Microwave for 4 minutes on high. Leave to stand for four minutes. Microwave again for four minutes, then stand for four minutes. Unwrap packet and serve with boiled or mash potatoes, or other vegetables, or sauce, of choice!!.
If not, you've been missing out on a delicious and versatile fish. Monkfish is a firm white fish with a delicate, sweet flavor. In fact, in some recipes, monkfish even stands in for lobster! (See a couple below.) Here are some favorite recipes for how to cook monkfish. Agujjim (or agwijjim) is monkfish braised in a red spicy sauce with kongnamul (soybean sprouts). Actually, it's a variation of haemul jjim (spicy braised seafood).
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Steamed Monkfish turns your day joyful.