Hello friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are looking for pleasing Baby Tuna and Sweetcorn Quiche recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Baby Tuna and Sweetcorn Quiche recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baby tuna and sweetcorn quiche recipe. To cook baby tuna and sweetcorn quiche you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a delicious Baby Tuna and Sweetcorn Quiche:
- Provide 3 of x 110 Gram tins Tuna (in spring water).
- Prepare 1 Cup of Frozen Sweetcorn.
- Use 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 120 Grams of Cheese.
- Take 1 Cup of Buttermilk (thanks Vic!).
- Provide 5 of Eggs.
- Use of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Spray Oil.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Baby Tuna and Sweetcorn Quiche:
- Drain the Tuna and put into a bowl. Add the Sweetcorn, mix..
- Grate the cheese into the bowl and again mix. Add a bit of Black Pepper..
- In another bowl, whisk the Eggs and the Buttermilk..
- Gently combine the two lots of mixed and spoon into a spray oiled Muffin tin..
- Cook for about 20-30 minutes in a medium hot oven until the tops are golden brown and not “ squishy “ to the touch.(mind your fingers!).
- Turn out onto baking paper, over a cooling rack,to keep them intact, to cool down. Can be eaten hot or cold, and can be frozen for up to three months. Enjoy!!.
Babies can safely enjoy tuna in moderate amounts. Here's what parents need to know about introducing tuna into their little one's diet. You may be wondering if it's OK to give baby tuna, and at what age? Tuna and sweetcorn is always a winner. Home » Recipes » Recipes » Tuna and Sweet Corn Tortilla Wrap.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Baby Tuna and Sweetcorn Quiche makes your day joyful.