Hi buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes blog. If you are looking for yummy Chicken, Ham and Sweetcorn Crispy Pancakes recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Chicken, Ham and Sweetcorn Crispy Pancakes recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken, ham and sweetcorn crispy pancakes recipe. You can cook chicken, ham and sweetcorn crispy pancakes using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a heavenly Chicken, Ham and Sweetcorn Crispy Pancakes:
- Provide 2 large of thinly sliced chicken breast or 3 chicken thighs.
- Get 3 slice of of good ham or bacon thinly sliced.
- Provide 1 large of handful of sweetcorn.
- Use 300 ml of chicken stock (I make my own by boiling roasted chicken bones and veg).
- Provide 25 grams of ap flour.
- Prepare 25 grams of butter.
- Take 1 cup of flour on a plate.
- Use 2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Get 1 tsp of paprika.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Use 1 clove of garlic crushed.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- Use 1 medium of egg beaten with a splash of milk in a deep dish.
- You need 4 large of or 6 medium thin pancakes about 6 inchs in diameter.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Chicken, Ham and Sweetcorn Crispy Pancakes:
- melt the butter and add the 25g of flour to make a roux. slowly whisk in the stock until combined.
- add the chicken. stir for 3 minutes.
- add the ham and sweetcorn. combine. add garlic, salt and pepper.
- stir and simmer until reduced and thickening.
- place a tablespoon of cooled mix into the center of the pancake (don't over fill). with a brush, moisten half inch around the outside of the pancake with the egg wash then close up pressing the edges together.
- mix paprika and turmeric with the breadcrumbs and place on a plate.
- cover the parcel in flour, then egg mix, then breadcrumbs. set aside.
- repeat steps 5 and 6 until all used up.
- heat oil in a frying pan and cook pancakes about 5 minutes each side until golden and crispy. or for healthier method of cooking bake for 30 minutes on a high heat.
- try different fillings like cheese and broccoli, steak and ale or any pie filling.
Top each pancake with a piece of sweet chilli chicken, a little chilli jelly and a couple of small mint leaves. Get ahead: make the pancakes the day before, then warm them through before serving. Sweet and Sour Chicken with crispy chicken, pineapple and bell peppers that tastes just like your favorite takeout place without the food coloring. Sweet and Sour Chicken is a classic Chinese takeout option most of us are too afraid to make at home. Comforting chicken and rice is even more delicious when salty, savory ham and gooey cheese are added to the mix.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Chicken, Ham and Sweetcorn Crispy Pancakes turns your day joyful.