Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for interesting Banana Bread Porridge recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Banana Bread Porridge recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana bread porridge recipe. You can have banana bread porridge using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a perfect Banana Bread Porridge:
- Prepare 40 g of porridge oats.
- Provide 180 ml of milk/water.
- Get of Semi-skimmed or dairy free (Almond works well).
- Get 1 of large banana: ½ mashed and ½ sliced (if want caramelised bananas).
- Prepare 2 tsp of maple syrup/honey.
- Use 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get Pinch of salt.
- Provide of Small handful of chopped almonds.
- You need of To serve.
- Take of Small handful toasted flaked almonds.
- Provide of Caramelized bananas.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Banana Bread Porridge:
- Heat the oats, milk/water, mashed banana, chopped almonds, cinnamon and vanilla in a saucepan over a medium-low heat..
- Cook for 5 minutes until the oats are cooked and the texture is as desired (add more milk if you want it thinner)..
- Whilst the porridge is cooking, cook the caramelised bananas. In a non-stick frying pan, place the sliced bananas and cover with the maple syrup. Cook over a medium heat, flipping gently occasionally, until golden brown and soft..
- Pour into a bowl and serve with the toasted flaked almonds and a dash of honey/maple syrup if desired..
With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. Paleo Porridge is a hearty, gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free porridge that's a delicious breakfast The topping options are endless, but caramelized bananas are always fun for a weekend splurge. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period. You can mix everything in one bowl, you can vary. Vegan biscoff banana bread – this deliciously moist vegan banana bread is swirled with biscoff Can I Freeze This Vegan Biscoff Banana Bread?: Yes, this banana bread freezes well though the streusel.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Banana Bread Porridge turns your day cheerful.