Hello guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes page. If you are searching for complete Raspberry Bakewell Cake recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Raspberry Bakewell Cake recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to raspberry bakewell cake recipe. To make raspberry bakewell cake you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a delicious Raspberry Bakewell Cake:
- Get 250 g of dairy free spread.
- Provide 280 g of gluten free self raising flour.
- Get 250 g of caster sugar.
- Provide 4 of eggs.
- Use 150 ml of dairy free natural yoghurt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of almond extract.
- Get 4 tablespoons of raspberry jam.
- Get 2 tablespoons of flaked almonds.
- Prepare of icing sugar for dusting.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Raspberry Bakewell Cake:
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Grease and line a 9” round cake tin.
- Beat together the dairy free spread, gluten free flour, sugar, eggs, dairy free yoghurt and almond extract until smooth Pour into the cake tin.
- Dot the jam over the top of the cake batter Sprinkle on the flaked almonds.
- Bake for 35 minutes Allow to cool and then dust with icing sugar before serving.
Raspberries suit this moist cake beautifully and make me think of summer (sigh) oh how I miss it. I love cakes made with almonds and those raspberries look so bright and cheerful and tempting! Raspberry Bakewells are so delicious and simple to make, the kids are going to love helping make them. Have these sweet treats as an afternoon snack. This simple almondy cake is a great way of using up pick-your-own raspberries.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Raspberry Bakewell Cake turns your day joyful.