Hello guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for yummy Beef Bulgogi recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Beef Bulgogi recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef bulgogi recipe. You can cook beef bulgogi using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a perfect Beef Bulgogi:
- You need 250 grams of prime beef (i use tenderloin).
- Use 1/2 of carrot, cut thinly shape.
- Prepare of For marinade:.
- Use 3 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Provide 5 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 2 cloves of shallot, puree.
- Take 1 clove of garlic, chopped finely.
- Use 2 cm of ginger, chopped finely.
- Get 1 of leek, slice finely.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of black pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of palm sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of granulated sugar or 2 tsp if you don't have palm sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil for sauteing.
- Use 1/2 tsp of sesame seeds for sprinkling.
- Prepare 1 slice of leek for garnish.
- You need of Serve in a bowl with:.
- Provide of White rice, carrot pickled and sauted green mustard.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Beef Bulgogi:
- Prepare all marinade ingredients on your kitchen table..
- Slice thinly beef and put into bowl with sliced carrots..
- Add all marinade ingredients into bowl and mix it well..
- Let the meat rest for an hours or minimum 30mins. In this pic, i was making carrots pickle too. \(＾∇＾)/.
- Preheat oil in a wok and saute meat with low heat..
- During this process, meat will release juice so don't need to add water..
- Stir meat about 5-6 minutes till half juice reduced and meat tender, lift set aside..
- Serve in a bowl with white rice, beef bulgogi, carrots pickled and sauted green mustard, sprinkle with sesame seeds and garnish with a slice leek..
Beef Bulgogi is one of my favorites, of course, together with Samgyeopsal and Kimchi. I remember how much I miss eating Korean food while we were in Germany as it is not (yet) so popular there. This beef bulgogi is easy to prepare, highly adaptable and full of delicious flavor. This dish is really easy to make and is easy to add variety as well, making it perfect for. · Bulgogi – Korean Beef BBQ (불고기) is probably one of the best known Korean Beef BBQ dish and this Starting with beef bulgogi, the evening continued with one pleasant meat after another, but. Bulgogi is one of Korea's most popular meat dishes and justifiably so – it tastes amazing!
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Beef Bulgogi turns your day joyful.