Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for tasty My take on hot and spicy cabbage recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent My take on hot and spicy cabbage recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my take on hot and spicy cabbage recipe. To make my take on hot and spicy cabbage you need 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a tasty My take on hot and spicy cabbage:
- Use of Cabbage (thinly sliced).
- You need of Grated carrot.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Get of Small onion.
- Take of Mild and spicy curry/ medium/ any curry of your choice.
- Prepare of Chicken cube stock.
- Get of Ground piri piri powder/cayenne pepper.
- Provide of Grinded Black peppercorns.
- Provide of Garlic powder (a little bit)- optional.
- Provide of Water to cook.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing My take on hot and spicy cabbage:
- Fry onion in olive oil until it’s succulent. Add in the curry powder and the chicken cube..
- Add your cabbage and grated carrot and a bit of water(don’t drown your cabbage in the water) add black pepper, garlic powder and piri piri. Cook the cabbage on low heat. Keep adding a bit of water until it’s cooked through and ready..
This hot and sour napa cabbage stir-fry recipe has just the right amount of spice and tang. Walk into any local produce market in China right now in the beginnings of winter. Mango salsa cabbage wraps with crispy baked tofu and an irresistible peanut sauce. You could simply serve the mango salsa with chips. Or skip the tofu for a light appetizer.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your My take on hot and spicy cabbage makes your day cheerful.