What’s up guys, welcome back to the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are looking for pleasing Carrot Walnut Muffins recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Carrot Walnut Muffins recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot walnut muffins recipe. You can have carrot walnut muffins using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty Carrot Walnut Muffins:
- Take 3 of Carrots, shredded.
- Get of Walnuts.
- Get of Raisins, pecans, flaked almonds, flaked coconuts (optional).
- You need of Dry ingredients.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- Get 2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 cup of Sugar.
- Use of Wet ingredients.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Carrot Walnut Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 200° celsius..
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl and sift it all together..
- Add shredded carrots, walnuts and optional garnishing to the mixture and toss well..
- Combine wet ingredients in another bowl and add it to the flour mixture, stirring until the batter is well combined..
- Divide batter among the muffin cups, filling them three fourths full. Bake the muffins for 15-20 minutes until puffed..
- For a gluten free vegan recipe, the following items can be replaced. All purpose flour – 1/2 almond meal+ 1 cup gluten free flour blend. Sugar – 1/4 cup agave nectar or maple syrup + 3 mashed dates. Milk – plain almond milk unsweetened. Eggs can be avoided and mashed bananas can be added..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Carrot Walnut Muffins makes your day cheerful.