Hello friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are searching for excellent Japanese Yellowtail Simmered with Daikon Radish recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Japanese Yellowtail Simmered with Daikon Radish recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese yellowtail simmered with daikon radish recipe. You can have japanese yellowtail simmered with daikon radish using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a remarkably good Japanese Yellowtail Simmered with Daikon Radish:
- You need 80 g of x 4 Japanese yellowtail fillet (alternatively, use deep sea bass).
- Use 80 of gx 4 Daikon radish cut into thick pieces.
- Prepare 2-3 pieces of Ginger,thinly sliced.
- Get 2 cups of Water—–A.
- Prepare 1 cup of Dark soy sauce—– a.
- Use 3 tbsp of Cooking sake, mirin—–A.
- Take 100-200 g of Sugar—–A.
- Provide of Salt (for preparation purposes), a small amount.
- Get of Spinach＆thinly shredder ginger(for garnish).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Japanese Yellowtail Simmered with Daikon Radish:
- 1. Boil daikon radish pieces for 20~30 minutes till they're soft enough to be pierced through with a bamboo skewer. (Alternatively, microwave for 10~15 minutes.).
- 2. To remove fishy odours, sprinkle Japanese yellowtail fillets with salt, stand for 5 minutes, and place briefly in boiling water till semi-cooked..
- 3. Combine all ingredients in A and bring to a boil. (Alternatively, use store-bought mentsuyu base thinned down slightly with water.).
- 4. Place the par-cooked daikon radish and fish fillets in the cooking liquid and simmer for 10 minutes. Keep an eye out so they don't burn..
- 5. For a finishing touch, pour a little extra mirin at the end to give the food a glossy glow..
- 6. Garnish with blanched spinach and finely shredded ginger to serve..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Hope that your Japanese Yellowtail Simmered with Daikon Radish turns your day cheerful.