What’s up guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web site. If you are searching for pleasing Leftover chapati crisps recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Leftover chapati crisps recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to leftover chapati crisps recipe. To cook leftover chapati crisps you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a yummy Leftover chapati crisps:
- Get 4-5 of chapatis.
- Provide 1 spoon of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/4 spoon of Turmeric.
- Take 1/3 spoon of coriander powder.
- Get 1/8 spoon of asafoetida.
- Provide of Cummin seeds.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Provide As required of Oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Leftover chapati crisps:
- Take chapatis and make their small pieces..
- Now take a pan add oil, asafoetida,cummin seeds and Turmeric to it..
- Now add chapati pieces then add salt,red chilli powder, coriander powder,and cook at low flame until they become crispy..
- Now take out in plate/ bowl.,then serve with tea..
If the chapati or poori dough is leftover, it can be used to make some delicious snacks. Today we would want to share some picnic snacks that are very tasty, healthy and filling. This is a dish prepared with leftover chapathis. Normally leftover chapathis tend to become a bit hard and they dont taste as good as the fresh ones so we throw them. Leftover RICE:- You can make Fried Rice from it.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Hope that your Leftover chapati crisps turns your day joyful.