Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are looking for best Radish leaves corn salad recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Radish leaves corn salad recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to radish leaves corn salad recipe. To cook radish leaves corn salad you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a remarkably good Radish leaves corn salad:
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped Radish leaves.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Provide 1/2 cup of sweet corn.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated fresh coconut.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 spoon of pepper powder.
- Get 1 spoon of coconut oil.
- Use 1/2 spoon of mustard.
- Use 1 of byadigi chilli.
- Take 5 of curry leaves.
- Provide 3 pinch of Asafoetida.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Radish leaves corn salad:
- Take vessel, add chopped radish leaves, chopped onion,sweet corn,and fresh coconut.
- Add pepper powder, salt and mix well..
- Heat the thadka pan, add coconut oil, mustard, byadigi chilli,and asafoetida. Tempering is ready..
- Add the tempering to the salad mix. Mix and serve..
A light zingy dressing on the salad makes it so delicious to eat leaving you craving for more. All Reviews for Corn and Radish Salad. Corn and Radish Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This salad is sweet and full of flavor, and you can tailor the heat to your own liking, adjusting as you go along. In a large bowl, toss the corn with the radishes, parsley, red onion, arugula and dressing.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Radish leaves corn salad makes your day joyful.