Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are searching for yummy Maple and Almond Granola recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Maple and Almond Granola recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to maple and almond granola recipe. You can have maple and almond granola using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a perfect Maple and Almond Granola:
- Provide 60 ml of vegetable or coconut oil.
- Provide 60 ml of maple syrup or honey, or a mixture of both.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 250 g of rolled oats or a mixture of oats and oatmeal.
- Prepare 250 g of mixed nuts and seeds of your choice, roughly chopped if necessary (I used flaked almonds, cashew pieces and sunflower seeds).
- Take 1 tbsp of demerara sugar (optional).
- Provide 50 g of coconut shavings (I didn't have any so I added 50g more seeds).
- Get of mixed chopped dried fruit of your choice (optional).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Maple and Almond Granola:
- Pour the oil, syrup or honey, salt and vanilla in a small pan and heat gently. Preheat the oven to 160C/Gas 3..
- Measure out the oats, nuts and seeds in a large bowl..
- Pour the oil and syrup mixture into the bowl and mix with the dry ingredients until they are thoroughly coated. Taste, and add the sugar if you wish, it adds another level of crunch, but leave it out if you don't want the granola to be too sweet. Spread the mixture out on a large baking tray lined with baking parchment. Use two trays if necessary..
- Bake in the oven for about 12 minutes, then turn the paper over on all four sides to pile the granola in the middle, then spread out evenly again. This will help it crisp up evenly. Bake for another 10 minutes, but keep an eye on it. Turn over again one or two times if necessary..
- When crisp and golden all over remove from the oven. The granola won't be crisp while hot, so test on a cooled piece. Mix in the dried fruit while warm if using..
- Leave on the tray to cool completely before pouring into a jar. Serve with ice cold milk or fruit juice or yogurt and fresh fruit, or just eat from the jar!.
Maple Almond Granola combines pantry staples like old fashioned oats, raw almonds, pecans and sesame seeds with maple syrup, honey, and coconut oil, which are tossed together and then baked. The result is a perfectly crunchy, subtle maple flavored, un-sweet, sweetened granola. My favorite combination for mixins is almonds, dried unsweetened coconut, and chopped dried mango. The mango I mix once the granola is cooled, but the almonds and coconut get toasted. This recipe below makes about three cups of granola – ½ cup is typically a serving.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Maple and Almond Granola makes your day joyful.