What’s up friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes page. If you are searching for interesting Mango Nut Protein Bars recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Mango Nut Protein Bars recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mango nut protein bars recipe. You can cook mango nut protein bars using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a appetizing Mango Nut Protein Bars:
- Take 1/2 cup of dried mango.
- Prepare 3 cups of mix nuts.
- You need 2 scoops of protein powder (60g).
- Use 1/3 cup of honey.
- You need 2 teaspoons of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- You need Pinch of salt (if nuts are unsalted).
- Take 50 ml of hot water (not boiling).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Mango Nut Protein Bars:
- Mix dried mango in a food processor. Try to cut with a knife first if you don’t have a high power food processor..
- Add nuts and protein powder, grind finely..
- Add honey, cinnamon, vanilla and salt. Blend together..
- Add water and mix to form loose dough..
- If too thick add a bit more water..
- Alternatively if you don’t have a food processor, cut the mango and nuts finely with a knife. Add other ingredients and mix in a mixing bowl till blended..
- Press down in a glass container or container lined with baking paper. Use the back of a wet tablespoon..
- Cover and refrigerate over night..
- Cut in bars. Choose your size!.
Make bars and balls to mix it up 🙂 Other great fruit and nut combinations include walnut and cranberry, cashew and mango or mix it up and do a fruit medley with a mix of your favorite chopped nuts. You may be familiar with Bobo's oat bars, but their new protein bars deliver great nutritionals and flavor. nut bar with detailed photo and video recipe. a healthy and sugar-free chikki or barfi recipe made with a mix of dry fruits. this is an ideal sugar-free dessert made which can be ideal snack after a workout, a fasting season like iftar or to just satisfy the hunger. this recipe is made with the combination of dry fruits and nuts. All of our snack bars are Vegan, Gluten Free, Kosher, Dairy Free, Soy Free,Whey Free. Our Low Glycemic Protein Bars are Organic and Low Glycemic with Plant Based Protein.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your Mango Nut Protein Bars turns your day joyful.