Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web page. If you are searching for pleasing Captain & Coke Flank Steak recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Captain & Coke Flank Steak recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to captain & coke flank steak recipe. You can cook captain & coke flank steak using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing Captain & Coke Flank Steak:
- Use 1 of flank steak.
- Provide 1 can of coke.
- Take 1/2 cup of Captain Morgan.
- Get 1 tbsp of allspice.
- Take 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of onion powder.
- Get 1 tsp of orange peel seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of ground coriander seed.
- You need 1 tsp of roasted and ground ginger.
- Get 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground thyme.
- Provide 1 pinch of salt.
- Take 1 of vegetable oil; as needed.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Captain & Coke Flank Steak:
- Marinate flank steak in Captain & Coke for 4-48 hours..
- Dry off flank steak. Toss with enough oil to cover. Season. Grill on each side approximately 5 minutes or until desired doneness..
- Variations; Orange juice, pineapple, celery seed, coconut, espresso, vinegar, beer, bourbon, papaya puree, cumin, sumac, turmeric, curry, cilantro, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, 5 spice, cardamom, teriyaki, roasted garlic, paprika.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Captain & Coke Flank Steak turns your day cheerful.