What’s up guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for complete Steak and Potato Nachos recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Steak and Potato Nachos recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steak and potato nachos recipe. To make steak and potato nachos you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a delicious Steak and Potato Nachos:
- You need 2 of Russet potatoes.
- Provide 4 Tbs. of Olive oil.
- Use 2 tsp. of Paprika (Smoked Paprika preferred).
- Provide of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- Get 1 lb. of Flank/Skirt steak.
- Get of Garlic Salt.
- Use of Seasoned Pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of Black beans.
- Get 1 can of Black olives (sliced).
- Prepare 2 of Green Onions (sliced).
- You need 2 cups of 3 cheese "Mexican Blend".
- Use of Large dollop of Sour Cream.
- Use of Your favorite salsa.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Steak and Potato Nachos:
- Preheat oven 450.
- Preheat cast iron skillet for at least 5 minutes.
- In a bowl: 2 Russet potatoes (sliced) 1/4 inch thick 4 Tbs. olive oil 2 tsp. Paprika Salt & Pepper to taste Mix well.
- On a sheet pan lined with parchment paper, place seasoned potato chips to fill sheet pan. Cook in oven for 20 minutes..
- In the meantime 1lb. Flank/Skirt steak (season well with garlic salt and seasoned pepper) Cook steak in skillet for 5 minutes each side. Open a can of Black Beans (drained) In a small bowl, slice a whole can of black olives. In a separate small bowl slice 2 green onions. Rest steak for 10 minutes Chop steak into bite size cubes.
- Take potatoes out of the oven and raise the heat to Broil. Place potato chips uniformly into the same cast iron skillet that you cooked the steak in. Place the steak cubes, beans and black olives evenly throughout the skillet. Spread out a bag of 3 cheese "Mexican Blend" over the top of the potato, steak, beans and olives. Cook in the oven for 5-6 minutes..
- After cooking add your favorite salsa and a scoop of sour cream in the middle. Cover gingerly the green onions. Bon appetite!!.
In a cast iron skillet or baking sheet, arrange cooked potatoes into a heap. Steak and potato nachos is a perfect menu for the entire family, gathering party, or family reunion. The flavor is fresh along with the combination of sour and a This combination which makes steak and potato nachos special. Just enjoy the food right away after you serving it to keep all the flavor of the. Today was one of those days.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Steak and Potato Nachos makes your day joyful.