Hi people, welcome back to the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are searching for tasty Bonfire Night Toffee Apples recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Bonfire Night Toffee Apples recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bonfire night toffee apples recipe. You can have bonfire night toffee apples using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a heavenly Bonfire Night Toffee Apples:
- Provide 200 mls of pure maple syrup.
- Get 200 g of dark chocolate.
- You need 30 g of ground, toasted hazelnuts.
- Use 8 of fun size apples.
- Prepare 8 of lolly sticks.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Bonfire Night Toffee Apples:
- Maple Toffee Apples: Boil the maple syrup in a heavy based saucepan (ceramic is best) for 10 minutes, until the syrup is reduced and really sticky..
- Skewer each apple on a stick by inserting the stick directly through the core from the top of the apple. Dip an apple in the toffee, coating evenly. Then hold the apple up and slowly twirl it to allow the toffee to cool in an even coating. Once the toffee has started to cool, place the apple, stick side up on a sheet of baking paper (shiny side facing up). Repeat until you have 4 apples covered in toffee..
- Dark Chocolate and Toasted Hazelnut Apples: Melt the chocolate in a microwave or in a bowl placed over a pan of boiling water. When the chocolate is melted and runny, dip a skewered apple into the chocolate and twirl it so that the whole apple is covered..
- Sprinkle the apple with toasted hazelnuts and place it on the sheet of baking paper, lolly stick facing up. Repeat for the remaining apples..
- Eat them all!.
Children will helping to make them – sticky fingers guaranteed! Dip the bottom two-thirds of the apple in the toffee, turning to coat. Working quickly, get the children to add sprinkles, stars or biscuit crumbs to each apple. Both Halloween and Bonfire Night fall in the middle of the autumn apple harvest, so it is no surprise that the Toffee Apples are synonymous as a treat at What do you need: Apples – Choose whatever eating apples you like the taste of. Sharper apples like Granny Smith's can work well in contrast to.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Bonfire Night Toffee Apples turns your day joyful.