Hello guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes page. If you are looking for interesting Roast Butternut Squash and Lentil Soup recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Roast Butternut Squash and Lentil Soup recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roast butternut squash and lentil soup recipe. To make roast butternut squash and lentil soup you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a appetizing Roast Butternut Squash and Lentil Soup:
- Get 1 of large butternut squash.
- Get 3 stalks of rosemary.
- Use 2 of celery ribs sliced.
- Take 4 of garlic cloves peeled.
- Provide As needed of Olive oil.
- Get To taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 200 gm of red lentils.
- Get 750 ml of vegetable stock.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Roast Butternut Squash and Lentil Soup:
- Peel and de seed the squash then cut into small chunks. Add the squash to a deep baking tray, then also add the sliced celery, whole garlic cloves and rosemary..
- Drizzle with a good glug of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Stir to coat all the veg in oil, the. Bake in the oven for 1 hour at 190 C – or until the veg is soft and starting to caramelise on the edges..
- Cook the lentils in boiling water for 20 minutes until tender then drain..
- Add the lentils and roasted veg to a saucepan (remove the woody stalks of rosemary) and simmer on the hob for ten minutes with 750 ml vegetable stock. Allow to cool slightly before blending. Add more water if you want to thin the soup a little, then season to taste with salt and pepper..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Roast Butternut Squash and Lentil Soup turns your day joyful.