What’s up guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes blog. If you are searching for delicious Seared And Stuffed Flank Steak recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Seared And Stuffed Flank Steak recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seared and stuffed flank steak recipe. To make seared and stuffed flank steak you only need 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Seared And Stuffed Flank Steak:
- You need 1 lb of Flank steak.
- Get 4 oz of Fresh spinach.
- Take 1 of Roasted red bell pepper.
- Use 1 of Roasted Roma tomato.
- Provide 3 oz of Blue cheese.
- Get 2 tbsp of Flour.
- Use 1 of Egg yolk.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Onion powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Freshly cracked pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Mediterranean Sea salt.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Seared And Stuffed Flank Steak:
- Preheat the oven to 425°F..
- Place the grain of the steak from front to back (lengthwise from your body)..
- Use a very sharp knife and butterfly the steak. Accomplish this by placing your knife horizontally to the ground and making a slice through the middle and opening the steak up like a book..
- Roast the pepper and tomato then dice..
- Add all the stuffing ingredients to a mixing bowl and combine..
- Layer the stuffing on the meat..
- Roll the meat so it retains it's long tubular shape and prevent the stuffing from escaping. Stuff escaping bits back in there. Explain that the meat is its home. "Are you too good for your home? Get in there!!!".
- Use cooking twine to retain the tube shape. Wrap it around the beef from the bottom and tie on top. Tuck the ends under the bottom and secure with twine..
- Wrap the steak with Saran Wrap and marinate for 30 minutes..
- Break out a baking pan and use a non-stick cooking spray to coat..
- Place the steak on the tray..
- Cook for 25 minutes..
- Then broil for 8 minutes, rotating halfway through..
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 5-10 minutes before serving..
- Slice and serve hot..
From steakhouse classics to simple crunchy salads, we have the side dish recipes to round out a steak dinner.. Great recipe for Seared And Stuffed Flank Steak. Flank steak is not the most luxurious meat. Tenderize prior to preparing to make this a truly wonderful dish. Serve with roasted potatoes prepared with EVOO, sea salt, pepper, and rosemary.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Seared And Stuffed Flank Steak turns your day joyful.