What’s up buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for interesting Cinnamon Rolls recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Cinnamon Rolls recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon rolls recipe. To cook cinnamon rolls you need 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Cinnamon Rolls:
- Provide of Dough.
- Provide 1 cup of warm water.
- You need 3/4 c of buttermilk, room temp.
- Provide 1/2 c of sugar.
- You need 1/4 c of melted butter.
- You need 3 T of regular yeast.
- Use 1/2 T of salt.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Use 5-6 c of flour.
- Take of Filling.
- Provide 1 c of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of & 1/2-2 T cinnamon.
- Provide 4 T of salted butter, room temp.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 1/8 tsp of almond extract.
- Prepare of Frosting.
- Get 4-5 T of milk.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 3 1/2 c of powdered sugar.
- You need 6 T of softened butter.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Cinnamon Rolls:
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the dough hook, add the water, buttermilk, sugar, melted butter, and yeast. Mix. Let sit for 10-15 minutes. The yeast will get bubbly..
- Once the yeast is bubbly add salt, eggs, and flour. Mix for 8-10 minutes. After mixing, cover the bowl with plastic wrap and allow the dough to rest for 10 minutes..
- In the meantime, prepare the filling. In a small bowl add the brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and almond extract. Stir to combine..
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place a silat mat on a baking sheet. Roll out dough on a greased countertop. (I lightly spray my counter top with cooking spray… I used Bakers Joy). Roll the dough into a 14"x18" rectangle. Using the back of a spoon, smear the softened butter over the top of the dough. Sprinkle the cinnamon brown sugar filling evenly over the softened butter..
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, or with a hand held mixer, beat the butter until smooth. Add the powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla extract. Beat until well incorporated..
- When the cinnamon rolls are finished baking, remove from the oven, and let them sit for 3 minutes or so. Frost the rolls when warm..
- Best when served warm and eaten in the same day. However, you can store these in an airtight container for 3 days..
Homemade cinnamon rolls never seem like a project you can undertake in the morning and have To make these easier cinnamon rolls a feasible breakfast option, we ditched the yeast in favor of. These cinnamon rolls are filled with brown sugar, cinnamon, and raisins, if you prefer. Cinnamon rolls may look the same from the outside, but they do come in a few different varieties. Sweet, fluffy, cinnamon rolls (Cinnamon-rollppang: 시나몬롤빵). If you made my original bread rolls (rollppang: 롤빵) recipe, these will be easy for you, because the dough is the same.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Cinnamon Rolls turns your day cheerful.