Hello guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web site. If you are looking for delicious Kinpira Gobo recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Kinpira Gobo recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kinpira gobo recipe. You can have kinpira gobo using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing Kinpira Gobo:
- Take 2 of Gobo Roots.
- Take 3 of table spoons Shoyu.
- Take 2 of table spoons mirin.
- Take 3 table spoon of Sugar.
- Take 1/8 tea spoon of Shichimi pepper.
- Take 2 of table spoons Grape seed oil.
- Get 1 1/2 of table spoons Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/8 tea spoon of Black sesame.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Kinpira Gobo:
- Sharpen knife, Cut gobo into small pieces. I like it to be crunchy so I don’t make it to be too skinny and small..
- Heat wok with 2 table spoons of grape oil and 1 table spoon of sesame oil. Stir fry gobo for 5-6min till get cooked and put mirin, Shoyu, sugar and keep on stir frying till caramelized. Then add 1/2 table spoon of sesame oil for more flavor..
- Serve with Shichimi pepper on top.
- Additional: Saved Chopped Gobo on the side and boiled. Made Tofu Gobo salad with Sesame mayonnaise dressing sauce..
Kinpira Gobo is a popular side dish in Japan, and something you would find in bento boxes, mom's or grandma's cooking. Gobo and carrots are sauteed and seasoned with mirin, soy and sesame oil. It has a sweet tangy flavor with crunchy, earthy texture. Kinpira Gobo; I grew up eating this dish, and every time I have it I feel a great connection to my Japanese heritage. Of course it doesn't hurt that it's easy to make, healthy, and delicious.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Kinpira Gobo turns your day joyful.