What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web page. If you are looking for excellent Pounded raw string bean salad recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Pounded raw string bean salad recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pounded raw string bean salad recipe. To cook pounded raw string bean salad you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a perfect Pounded raw string bean salad:
- Provide 200 grams of string beans, cut to 2 CM long pcs.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic.
- Take 50 grams of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 100 of cucumber sliced.
- Take of Juice of 1 lime.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of sea salt.
- You need 1.5 teaspoon of sugar.
- Get to taste of Black pepper.
- Provide of Chili flakes.
- Take of Lettuce leaves 100 grams.
- Provide A few of drops of toasted sesame seed oil.
- Take 1 handful of chopped nuts (peanut, cashew nuts, pumpkin seeds).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Pounded raw string bean salad:
- In a mortar and pestle, place garlic cloves and salt and slowly crush garlic into a coarse paste..
- Add beans and crush the beans, be careful not to turn the whole thing into a paste. Crunch is key to this salad..
- Add tomatoes and slowly crush and incorporate into the mix..
- Add sugar and mix with a spoon to put all ingredients that are sticking to the side of the mortar..
- Add the cucumber and crush lightly to release the juices..
- Season with lime juice, black pepper and chilli flakes..
- Spoon into a serving bowl with a bed of lettuce and top with crushed, roasted peanuts and cashew nuts, fresh chilies and spring onions and drizzle with sesame seed oil..
To be honest with you, I, personally, have always preferred it cooked. But a couple of days ago, as we were preparing a salad and needed to add some texture and crunch to it, we decided to give it a try. This salad is easy and fast. I think it would be a great dish for a picnic or pot luck too. Tastes great with the Balsamic Skirt Steak recipe.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Pounded raw string bean salad turns your day cheerful.