What’s up buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for interesting Spicy Thai Basil Chicken recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Spicy Thai Basil Chicken recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy thai basil chicken recipe. To make spicy thai basil chicken you need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a perfect Spicy Thai Basil Chicken:
- Use 2 of Chicken Breasts, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Green Bell Pepper, chopped.
- Provide 1 of Onion, chopped.
- Use 3 Cloves of Garlic, sliced.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Sriracha.
- Get Handful of Fresh Basil, chopped.
- Use to taste of Salt, Pepper and Chilli Flakes,.
- Use of Oil, to cook with.
- Get of Rice, to serve with.
- Provide of Sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- You need 1/2 of tsbp Rice Wine.
- Provide 1 tsp of Seseme Oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of Brown Sugar.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Spicy Thai Basil Chicken:
- This comes together very quickly, so you're going to want to put the rice on before you cook the chicken and your going to want to have everything prepped before hand.
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a bowl.
- Fry the onion in some oil for about a minute.
- Add the garlic, the bell pepper, salt, pepper, chili flakes and sriracha and fry until fragrant; 2-3 minutes. Try not to let anything burn, adding oil OR water will help with this..
- Add the chicken and cook until not pink; about 5 minutes.
- Add the sauce and cook until it goes thick and the chicken is fully cooked.
- Add the basil and wilt.
Using Thai bird's eye chili in the recipe means you are in for good spice kick from this dish. Except a good amount of heat from this chicken stir fry. I'm heat seeker definitely; the spice was perfect for me, in fact perfect for my kids too. Spicy Thai Basil Chicken – My Pad Krapow Gai. And yes, you really do want to chop, or grind your own chicken.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Spicy Thai Basil Chicken makes your day cheerful.