What’s up friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for yummy Scrummy saag (Radish leaves) recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Scrummy saag (Radish leaves) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to scrummy saag (radish leaves) recipe. You can have scrummy saag (radish leaves) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a perfect Scrummy saag (Radish leaves):
- Get 1 bunch of radish leaves.
- Get 100 gm of pumpkin.
- Use 6 cloves of Garlic.
- You need 50 gm of groundnut.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of mustard oil.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of mustard.
- Get 2 of dry red chilli.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Scrummy saag (Radish leaves):
- Wash properly radish leaves and chopped finely cut pumpkin into small pieces cut garlic also small pieces.
- Heat a pressure cooker. Put one spoon mustard oil then put mustard and dry chilli and garlic saute it till garlic become brown. After that put radish leaves and pumpkin and salt according to taste saute it properly then cover the pressure cooker. After one whistle switch of the flame.
- Grind the groundnut and make fine paste.
- When pressure cooker cool down open it and put groundnut paste saute properly. Keep cooking for two minutes on low flame. Then Switch off the flame.
- Garnish with coriander leaves eat with hot boiled rice or chapatti so yummy so tasty.
Saag (spinach) is a very popular dish in the Punjab and all over India. It's usually cooked as an accompaniment to meat dishes but is also amazing on Here's how to cook a quick and simple saag dish that tastes fantastic and melts in the mouth. The trick to getting a richer flavour is to buy the big. Try the wholesome Mooli Ka Saag & Moong Dal Ki Sabzi along with Phulka, Aloo Tuk and Carrot Tomato Salad for a wholesome weeknight dinner. Did You Know: Radish is a low calorie vegetable, rich in fibre is known to be very good for the liver and stomach and it acts as a powerful detoxifier too.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Scrummy saag (Radish leaves) turns your day joyful.