Hello friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are looking for interesting Pork and Apple burger with Cheddar and mustard mayo recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Pork and Apple burger with Cheddar and mustard mayo recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork and apple burger with cheddar and mustard mayo recipe. To cook pork and apple burger with cheddar and mustard mayo you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a tasty Pork and Apple burger with Cheddar and mustard mayo:
- Use 500 g of pork mince.
- Provide 1 of apple (any works).
- Get 1 of egg.
- You need of Few breadcrumbs.
- Take of Salad of your choice.
- Prepare of Cheddar.
- Prepare of Bacon.
- Provide of Mayo.
- Take of Mustard.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Pork and Apple burger with Cheddar and mustard mayo:
- Mix mince, egg, sprinkle of breadcrumbs and salt. Peel apple, chop flesh and throw it in. Mix well. Divide into 4, shape into burgers.
- Fry bacon and set a side (I didn't use oil). Fry burgers in the bacon fat. Turn frequently and cook for about 15-20 mins.
- Meanwhile prepare buns, salad and bacon. Mix equal amounts of mayo and mustard and put in on or serve separately.
- Add Cheddar on top of burger. Let it melt slightly then put in the burger. Enjoy :).
Cut the brioche buns in half and place them cut side down in the burger frying pan and fry until nice and crispy. Spread some mayo on the cut sides of the buns and layer the burgers and cheddar cheese slices. We once had this Burger described as "The taste of Summer in a bun". Perhaps that was a little over the top but it's still a very tasty Burger. Fresh Pork and Apple smothered in strong Cheddar Cheese, what's not to like?
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Pork and Apple burger with Cheddar and mustard mayo turns your day joyful.