What’s up buddy, back with us in the most perfect receipes site. If you are searching for excellent Mix Dal khichdi recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Mix Dal khichdi recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mix dal khichdi recipe. You can cook mix dal khichdi using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy Mix Dal khichdi:
- You need 250 g of mix daal (Toor,Chana,Moong) clean and wash.
- Prepare 150 g of Rice (clean and washed).
- Provide 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 2 of Onion medium size.
- You need 5 of Garlic cloves crushed.
- Get 1 stick of Ginger crushed.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Hing.
- You need 2 tsp of Ghee.
- You need as per require of Salt to taste water.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Mix Dal khichdi:
- Take a presser cooker and add all daal.
- Add salt,turmeric along water into a presser cooker and cook it on high flame till 4 to 5 whistle.
- Now add rice and mix them well,now add some water and cook it on high flame.
- Now take a pan and pour the oil, add the cumin seeds and hing, stir for a minutes and then add chopped onion,and saute till the color of onions turns golden brown..
- Pour this tempring in to the khichdi, and mix well.
- Now ready to serve..
Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid. You can also add mix veggies to it. I have already shared Masala khichdi where mixed vegetables are added. You can add vegetables like green peas, potatoes, carrots, beans, cauliflower, capsicum and brinjal. If making dal khichdi for small kids then you can skip or reduce the spices.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your Mix Dal khichdi makes your day joyful.