What’s up buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes page. If you are looking for complete Bhoger Khichuri: moong dal khichdi recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Bhoger Khichuri: moong dal khichdi recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bhoger khichuri: moong dal khichdi recipe. To make bhoger khichuri: moong dal khichdi you need 23 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a yummy Bhoger Khichuri: moong dal khichdi:
- Get 1/2 cup of rice.
- Use 1/2 cup of moong dal yellow.
- Get 1/2 cup of peas.
- Provide 1 of Carrots chopped in desired size -.
- You need 1/2 cup, of Cauliflower cut in thin slice. Not too small.
- Use 6 cups of Water.
- Take 1 of Potato medium.
- Provide 1/2 of Brinjal chopped.
- Get 2 of tomato medium size.
- Use 2 of Bay leaf.
- Get 1 stick of Cinnamon.
- Use 1 tbsp of Cumin seed.
- You need pinch of Heeng.
- You need 2 of Red chilli dry whole.
- Provide 2 of Red chilli powder.
- Use 2tbsp of Desi ghee.
- Use as required of Oil.
- Use As required of Coriander power.
- Take as needed of Garam masala.
- Use 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Use 4-6 of Black pepper whole.
- Use 4-5 of Cloves.
- Prepare as required of Turmeric powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Bhoger Khichuri: moong dal khichdi:
- Soak rice and moong dal in water for around 20 min.
- Drain water and keep aside for dry.
- Take kadhai and rast dal and chawal a little so that color changes to light brown. This gives very nice taste..
- Take a cooker and add oil 2tbs and ghee..
- Add jeera,heeng,bay leaf,black pepper, clove,dry whole red chilli, cinnamon and rast til splitter..
- Now add sliced potato and rast a lil.
- Add carrot, peas, and rest vegitables and roast a bit.
- Nice lil soft add roughly chopped tomatoes and stir well..
- Now add dal and chawal in same and mix well..
- Add spices,red chilli powder, coriander powder, salt to taste, turmeric powder and others and still well..
- Rast for a while..
- Add 6times water,that's my idea you may use your regular estimation for khichdi..
- Stir well and let a boil come.
- Add sugar and 1 tsp garam masala and stir..
- Lastly add I tsp ghee and cover cooker..
- Let one whistle come on medium gas and then slow gas and let pressure built up for next 10min.
- Switch off gas after 10 min and let it cook in pressure..
- Open cooker after ten min. Stir well with big ladle and mix well so that ingredients mix well..
- Serve in plate. Pour ghee over..
- Serve with padad,beguni,aloobhaja,curd,pickle and enjoy the yummylicious khichdi.
Whole garam masala (cloves, cinnamon, bay leaf. So, like many other Bengalis, my part of preparation includes these items too. Sharing with you all the recipe of Bhoger Khichuri here. Heavenly is the word that defines its taste. Recipe Name: How to Prepare Bhoger Khichdi in Assamese Style Author: Ranjeeta Nath Ghai Description: Khichdi or khichri is an Indian one pot lentil and rice dish that's vegetarian, easy to digest and wholesome.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Bhoger Khichuri: moong dal khichdi makes your day cheerful.