Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for tasty Beef steak with bell peppers recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Beef steak with bell peppers recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef steak with bell peppers recipe. You can have beef steak with bell peppers using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Beef steak with bell peppers:
- Use 1 of Ribeye steak.
- You need Pinch of sea salt and ground pepper.
- You need 1 Table spoon of butter.
- Use 1 of green or red bell pepper.
- Use 4 of Table spoons of Olive Oil.
- Get 2 Sprigs of Rosemary (dried or fresh).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Beef steak with bell peppers:
- Defrost the beef until room temperature, marinade the meat with chopped rosemary(or use dry one). Rub with olive oils, sea salt and ground pepper.
- Heat up iron or pan until it get some smoke. The pan needs to be very hot. Grill the steak with high heat. Each side for 2 minutes.
- Before finished grilling, put butter on top and let it melt into steak. Then rest the steak on the cutting board for 3 minutes.
- For bell peppers, use the same pan, put olive oil. Wait until pan is warm. Stir fry until bell peppers are soft..
- Season bell peppers with salt and ground peppers.
- Serve steak and bell peppers with mustard sauce.
Not too much; you don't want it too thick! Pan fry your steak as you like; I like them medium rare. Steak with Pesto and chargrilled capsicum and homemade flatbread. When you invest in a good quality cut of beef, I think you should respect it and keep it simple. I know some purists prefer to eat a great steak with nothing more than salt and pepper as seasoning.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Beef steak with bell peppers makes your day cheerful.