What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are looking for complete Tawa Chicken Tikka Recipe | Chicken Tikka without Oven recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Tawa Chicken Tikka Recipe | Chicken Tikka without Oven recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tawa chicken tikka recipe | chicken tikka without oven recipe. You can have tawa chicken tikka recipe Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a appetizing Tawa Chicken Tikka Recipe | Chicken Tikka without Oven:
- Take 500 grams of Boneless chicken.
- You need 4 tbsp of Greek yoghurt.
- You need 2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Tandoori masala.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of Gram flour.
- Take 2 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Tawa Chicken Tikka Recipe | Chicken Tikka without Oven:
- Clean and cut the chicken into medium size pieces. Take a wide bowl and add the chicken pieces along with red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, Kashmiri chilli powder, salt and tandoori masala. Mix well so that the pieces are nicely coated with the masala..
- Next add hung curd, gram flour and lemon juice. Mix well and add 1tsp of oil..
- Cover the marinated chicken pieces and rest it in the fridge for at least 1 hour. Here I kept the chicken pieces for overnight..
- Heat a grill pan with 1tbsp of oil on medium flame. Add the marinated chicken pieces like 4 or 5 at a time and fry on both sides until they turn into golden brown colour or until cooked..
- Repeat the process with the remaining pieces and transfer the cooked pieces on to kitchen towel to absorb excess oil..
- Transfer the tikka pieces on to serving plate and enjoy with green chutney mixed with curd..
- Note: Don’t use any water while preparing the masala. Instead of chicken you can add your favourite veggies or lamb and can prepare this tikka. Rest it a least a half an hour to 1 hour. Use Kashmiri chilli powder which gives a nice colour to the tikka..
Chicken tikka recipe – Tandoori chicken tikka is one of the most popular chicken starter or appetizer from Indian Cuisine. It is also popular across the world. Tikka means a cube or a piece that is grilled. Chicken tikka is cubed chicken that is marinated in spiced yogurt mixture & then grilled to perfection. The key to a mouth melting juicy, tender & succulent chicken tikka is proper marination.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Tawa Chicken Tikka Recipe | Chicken Tikka without Oven makes your day joyful.