Hello friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes page. If you are looking for tasty Moong dal halwa recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Moong dal halwa recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moong dal halwa recipe. To cook moong dal halwa you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a tasty Moong dal halwa:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of moong dal.
- Use 1/2 +2 teaspoons of ghee+oil.
- Get 1 Cup of milk.
- Use 1 cup of water.
- Take 1/2 cup of sugar or as per taste.
- Get 2 Tbsp of rava.
- You need 2-3 of Green cardamom powder.
- Use Some of chopped dry fruits of you choice.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Moong dal halwa:
- First of all soak dal for 3-4 hours then remove water from dal and grind that dal to make smooth paste..
- Now take a non-stick kadai put ghee in kadai then add dal paste mix it well stirring continuously with out sticking in bottom it will take too much time that is 3/4 hour..
- After 2 mins it will seen like this then after 15 minutes its texture is like this but we want golden brown sandy texture.In this stage add rava..
- Then roast continue until it will brown when it comes brown add water and milk mix it well then add sugar..
- Mix it well add cardamom seeds add a pinch of yellow colour or kesar thread..
- Add chopped dry fruits then mix it well our halwa is ready to serve it serve little hot yummy..
- Plate then garnish with chopped dry fruits.yummy halwa is ready to serve.
Moong dal halwa tastes not only delicious but is also aromatic and makes for a great celebration dessert. The mouth melting texture, unique aroma and taste is what makes this so special. Moong Dal Halwa is a rich Indian dessert that is made for festivals like Holi, Diwali, Rakshabandhan, etc, special occasions and weddings. It is made using mung lentils and ghee or clarified butter. Very popular in Rajasthan, in fact whole of North India, it is specially made during winters.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Moong dal halwa turns your day cheerful.