Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for best Coconut Macaroons recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Coconut Macaroons recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut macaroons recipe. To make coconut macaroons you need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing Coconut Macaroons:
- Use 2 of egg whites.
- Use 1/3 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of almond extract.
- Prepare 2 cup of unsweetened coconut.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Coconut Macaroons:
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Briefly chop coconut in food processor until pieces are uniform..
- Beat egg whites lightly, then add salt, sugar, flour, and almond extract. Stir in coconut until thoroughly coated in mixture..
- Drop coconut in rounded tablespoons onto cookie sheet.Bake for 13 to 17 minutes or until lightly browned..
- Remove from oven and allow to cool. Cut away any runny "feet" at bottoms of macaroons..
These easy coconut macaroons are made with egg whites (no sweetened condensed milk) and are such a simple recipe to make! Easy coconut macaroons recipe, soft and moist macaroons made with just sugar, egg white, and shredded coconut dipped in semisweet Coconut Macaroons Recipe. There was quite a bit of difference in texture and taste. Modern day coconut macaroons are soft coconut cookies, sometimes made with almond paste or even potato starch. They're popular for Christmas and are also a popular Passover recipe because.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Coconut Macaroons makes your day cheerful.