Hello friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes web page. If you are searching for interesting Blackberry-Sauced Pork Chops recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Blackberry-Sauced Pork Chops recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to blackberry-sauced pork chops recipe. To cook blackberry-sauced pork chops you only need 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a appetizing Blackberry-Sauced Pork Chops:
- Get 1/2 cup of seedless blackberry spreadable fruit.
- Get 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Get 1 tablespoon of reduced-sodium soy sauce.
- Provide Dash of ground cinnamon.
- Provide 4 of boneless pork loin chops (5 ounces each).
- Provide 2 teaspoons of steak seasoning.
- Take 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh blackberries.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Blackberry-Sauced Pork Chops:
- In a small saucepan, combine spreadable fruit, lemon juice, soy sauce and cinnamon. Cook and stir over low heat until spreadable fruit is melted. Remove from heat..
- Sprinkle pork chops with steak seasoning. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, heat oil over medium heat. Add pork chops; cook 5-7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes. Serve with sauce and blackberries..
Recipe for Pork Chops & Blackberry Sauce – Food Reference Recipes – cooking tips, trivia, food posters & art, culinary schools, food festivals, cookbooks. This versatile sauce is delicious over pork chops, curried chicken, or braised chicken breasts. Pour sauce over pork to serve, garnishing with fresh blackberries if desired. Pork chops are pan-seared, then served with a deliciously fruity blackberry and port sauce. Serve with mashed potatoes, rice or anything you fancy.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Blackberry-Sauced Pork Chops makes your day joyful.