Hello guys, welcome back to the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are searching for excellent Apple-shaped Kaju Sweets recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Apple-shaped Kaju Sweets recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple-shaped kaju sweets recipe. You can have apple-shaped kaju sweets using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a remarkably good Apple-shaped Kaju Sweets:
- Use 1 cup of Kaaju.
- Use 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Use 5 tbsp of water.
- Get 2 tsp of ghee.
- Get as required of Yellow & Red food colour.
- Take As needed of Laung & Tulsi leaves for decoration.
- Get 1 tbsp of milk powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Apple-shaped Kaju Sweets:
- Grind the kaju/cashew nuts into a fine powder in a mixer grinder. And the grinding process is as follows: Grind the kaijus for 3 seconds, then pause, again grind for 3 secs. then pause. In this manner grind the remaining cashews. Now in the kaju powder add a tbsp of milk powder, mix it well & keep it aside..
- Now take a pan, add sugar & water. Then switch on the gas and wait till the sugar gets melted. Add a pinch of yellow food colour. Mix it. Now add the kaju powder into it..
- Mix them well & cook it in a low flame for about 10 mins. Now add ghee & cook it for 5 mins again untill the mixture gets accumulated in one place or the mixture starts sticking to the pan. Now take a plate, grease it with some ghee. Then pour the kaju mixture over it, let it cool down a bit, then Knead it to make a smooth dough..
- Now make small balls out of it. And press it a bit with a finger from the top as shown in the image. Now with the help of a watercolor brush give shading with red food colour..
- Put a laung on top of it to decorate so that it looks like an apple. Cut a tulsi leaf into 4 parts & give a triangular shape so that it looks like a leaf & place it on one side of the laung. Your apple-shaped kaaju sweets are now ready to serve..ENJOYYYYY…….
Kaju sweets in a wide range. North Indian and South Indian sweets. Manufacturer & Exporters of Apple Shaped Sweets in Valsad India. The shaping of the sweets is done by special experts. Kaju Apples are a great substitute for the boring Kaju Katlis and Kaju Rolls.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Apple-shaped Kaju Sweets makes your day joyful.