Hello friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for tasty Bengal Special Homemade Kalo Jaam Mithai (Black Jamun Sweets) recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Bengal Special Homemade Kalo Jaam Mithai (Black Jamun Sweets) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bengal special homemade kalo jaam mithai (black jamun sweets) recipe. You can have bengal special homemade kalo jaam mithai (black jamun sweets) using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a appetizing Bengal Special Homemade Kalo Jaam Mithai (Black Jamun Sweets):
- Take 4 cups of Full fat cream milk -.
- Use 2 cups of Amul powder milk -.
- Provide 2 cups of Sweet dust sugar -.
- Get 2 tablespoon of Cooking oil (vegetable oil preferred) -.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Vinegar -.
- Prepare 4-5 cups of Water -.
- Prepare 2 cups of Jaggery -.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Atta / Maida -.
- Use 1-2 pieces of Cardamom -.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Bengal Special Homemade Kalo Jaam Mithai (Black Jamun Sweets):
- Preparing black jamun is as same as preparing Rasgulla and obviously time consuming of it's total absorbing. So, chhena is required to prepare at first by pouring full fat cream in a pan by adding few amount of Amul powder milk..
- Pour vinegar mixed water to the milk when the milk will be done and don't use raw vinegar because that can effect you much and always mixing up it with the water to there and to pour it to the milk to the preparing chhena in a better way..
- Preparing the chhena in a complete way, just rinse the water from it (chhena) by using a clean white cloth and so that not a drop of water is to there and tide the chhena with the clean white cloth to give it rest for at least one hour (Here I am mentioning one hour but yet it's true that better give it rest at least 5-6 hours) of it's better formation..
- After formation the whole chhena and after one hour at least, just try to smash it so beautifully with the help of atta/maida whatever you would like to prefer. The total sweet's sweetness is depending on to the chhena smashing..
- Use jaggery to the mixed smashed chhena and paste it well and make the perfect shape of kalo jaam (black jamun) sweets..
- Make sweet syrup in an another bowl by adding cardamom and by heating the pan and pouring to there at least four cups of water and two cups of sweet to there (here's obviously maintaining your health)..
- After making the sugar syrup, just pour the black jamun by making the flatten shape of their, one after another those will be in the pan and cover it for at least fifteen minutes..
- You will look at to there that all the black jamun are ready but in a red – white forms and so you need to fry the jamun sweets again in an another frying pan by adding a little bit of oil (vegetable oil preferred) and fry the sweets just like black jamun sweets..
- After frying those sweets, you just need to keep them again in the sugar syrup (what you have prepared at first) and heating the sugar syrup in a pan in a middle flame, boil the black jamun again until the syrup is thinking and until the black jamun are swelling up perfectly..
- At least twenty to thirty minutes later just open the lid of the sugar syrup pan and look at to there your black jamun sweets are ready..
- Better serve it warm temperature..
Gulab jamun (also spelled gulaab jamun) is a milk-solid-based sweet from the Indian subcontinent, and a type of mithai, popular in India, Nepal, Pakistan (where it is known as gulab jamun). I found out that my friend is a vampire. Then he started blabbering ridiculous things like, he's a vampire, and since he just bit me, I might become a vampire, too… And that now he's thirsty. Order Sweets Online from Bandar Mithai, an Authentic Traditional Andhra Sweets, Pickles, Powders (Karam Podulu) & Mixtures (Namkeens & Savories) Welcome to Bandar Mithai. Quality that Delights, in Every Bite, Crafted from the finest ingredients.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Bengal Special Homemade Kalo Jaam Mithai (Black Jamun Sweets) turns your day joyful.